Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday already

Last post was Friday and the weekend flew with activity and impressions. We drove up to VT in about 5 hrs. arrived safely between snowstorms and got to our friends house after dinner. Quiet night chatting and knitting. Sat early we left for the MOUNTAIN. Skiing is something I know I can do but the thought of actually doing it has been VERY SCARY since last year when I got hurt skiing in the extreme cold then panicked a week later when, still injured, I tried a trail too hard for me. Well, I was determined to overcome mental as well as physical issues (extra weight) and do it. It worked. I rememberd how and relaxed sufficiently to be able to ski OK. Lots of powder Sat. Snowed on us all morning. Quit after 2 hours while realy tired but before anything bad happened from overdoing. We went back to friend shouse and I went to SLEEP. Naps are quite restoring. In the evening we went out to the local arts theatre production of Princess Ida by Gilbert & Sullivan. Funny show. We laughed lots. The actors all hammed it up amuzingly and I have a true visual now for ROTFL. A couple of the cast members came back to the house and we all chatted til midnight. Sunday AM got up and had pleasant breakfast with frinds then head out to RI to collect our grandson for a 2 week visit. He is 15 months old and babbles a lot but dosen't talk. He walks though and plays a lot. Another long drive home and all went well.

Untill next time

No comments: