Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Finally started

Its' been several weeks now that I've been meaning to start a blog. My family has been encouraging me to talk out loud to other people. Strangers in the supermarket would think I am weird but somehow strangers on the internet might be interested.
I have a wide range of interests and lots of opinions. Probably everyone in the world will agree with me on something and disagree on something else. That's ok with me. I'm not here to make the world agree with me but sometimes I'd like to raise issues from different perspectives.
As I said, my family is a little tierd of being my main sounding board. They think I should share more widely.

I have things to say on- Martial Arts, Church choirs, needlework, abortion rights, gay marriages, social security, tea, family relationships, work visas, immigration, books, immune system function & allergies and more.

I'll probably cycle through most of these as events take me.

No comments: