Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lenten Journey Step One

This year I'm trying something new for Lent. Every year I try to 'tune up' my spritiual life in the with the Lent season. Usually with very small results. This year I plan to take the daily scripture readings published by some wing (feather) of the RC Church and make some sort of comment on them daily in this blog. I think that if I make it a personal rule to do this before I play any POGO games on a day I might succeed.

So here goes day 1 Romans 10:8-13

The value of words, saying them hearing them maybe even reading or writing them. "If you confess with your mouth your faith in Jesus's resserection you will be saved." What power from the spoken word. Being saved is such a big worry. Here is one way to stop that worry. Maybe it even works.

Words are sufficiently powerful that I plan to watch out for what I say.

No comments: