Thursday, January 04, 2007

Persistance Pays

Mood- pleasantly achy
Weight- not measured this AM

Managed to get an early moning Aikido class after all today. At last nights class I asked if another person might be willing to instruct and one of the 1st kyu students was. He likes to teach and dosen't have a regular venue. He also has no problem with 6am starts. So it was a good class. Spent plenty of time on freestyle with several attackers. I seem to be a 'natural' as far as they remember as they don't really realize that I've done lots of freestyle jiujitsu. I learned long ago how to keep calm, slow down and just keep moving. I don't mind their being impressed.

Now about the Brownies. Need to get going on what to do with them this afternoon. I think one of the cookies/math/money try-its. It's that time of year and they need to figure out what they want to do with the proceeds.

No comments: