Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions

1) I enjoy reading my daughter's blog even when she is in talking range.
2) all 2006 I managed to keep up a paper journal with nearly daily entries.
3) THIS year, 2007, I'll see if I can do similar online.

2007 has already had a few changes

Thursday am Aikido class is cancelled- teacher is bringing a daughter back to college!. That will put me in defecit for aikido hours for the month/year from the start. Oh well. will go tonight anyway.

There's a knitting group starting at the SYC. Could be fun. Sun afternoons are a good time for chit chat and knitting. Need to be wary of the alcohol levels though. That could make a hash out of a complicated pattern.

Girl Scout business is perking. More registrations, more waiting list versions. More decisions about what to do tomorrow with the girls.

Tai Chi was amusing yesterday at 6am. Team teaching - 2 senior sutdents in charge.

Until later

No comments: