Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Already

mood- ok
weight- 187

I can hardly believe that 4 days have passed since I last blogged. Time vanishes easily I guess.

So what have I done in four days?
- 3 Aikido classes
- 1 Tai Chi class
- finished a knitted neck cozy made from bamboo yarn. It's amazingly nice stuff and shines almost like silk.
- finished, finally, Caroline Myss's book Invisible Acts of Power. Dense info. took months to read at bedtime.
- finished Michael Crichton's book Next. Interesting mix of fact and speculative fiction about genetic manipulation. Not as extreme as Margaret ATwood's Oryx & Crake on the same subject.
- started Michel Bloom's One More Day. Hes sappy but surprisly compelling.
- bought a new computer game and played it far too much. It's from Cyprus no less!
- re registerd for the virtual kwoon now that it has recoverd from being hacked.

What do I need to do?

- prep for todays Brownie meeting. I've got 13 identical glasses that will get filled with varying amounts of water to play a tune by striking the glasses. Need to pre set water levels and mark them so we can refill to the correct levels this afternoon. then the girls can play with the concept with less mess and fuss.

- sew a zipper back into my ski jacket so I can use it next week going to CO to ski.

That's all for now

No comments: