Monday, September 29, 2008

Quiet is a matter of Perception

Considering that I thought I had a really quiet day yesterday, I did a large number of things. (not in time order)

I had a nice breakfast & went to Church.
Had a chat with my Mother as we left(unexpected that she should be there at that time)
Back home I called S. to wish her Happy Birthday.
Cooked & pickled a lot of beets.
Started the drying 6 mos worth of hot peppers in the oven. (strung them today)
Washed sheets from the 2 visitors.
Listened to 3 hours of book on CD while I embroidered. Robin Cook Foreign Body
Went to the groc. store for pickling spices and vinegar.
Brought hot peppers to my brother (said Hi again to Mom who was there)
Read the Sunday paper & did the sudoku
Updated pictures on my blog of projects that I've finished recently
Progressed my pogo games & facebook entries
Made dinner- Curried chicken
Started fancy socks for the grand-daughter. They will match the fancy hat.
Web cam visited with two distant girls and their children.
Read some of the odd book that J talked me into reading - Darkmans, Nicola Barker

Still. It seems like a nice peaceful day.

No comments: